Download : Application Form pdf, docx
Thailand | +66 (0)94 828 9559 | E-mail : email@example.com
English | +82 (0)51 702 6576 | E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibition Trems and Conditions
Article 1: Definition of Terms
1. Exhibitor refers to an individual, business (private or incorporated), association, or organization that has submitted an application form for this Exhibition.
2. Exhibition refers to Blockchain Expo (BCEK) 2018.
3. Organizer Shall mean BCEK 2018 organizing office.
Article 2: Allocation of Exhibit Space
1. The Organizer shall allocate the display area and its location based on applications received, display items, and other reasonable criteria.
2. If there is a special reason to do so, the Organizer may change the area and location allocated to the Exhibitor at any time before the preparation period for the Exhibition. Such a change shall be at the Organizer’s discretion, and the Exhibitor may not ask for compensation because of the change.
Article 3: Application and Payment Procedures
1. The application form shall be submitted to the BCEK Office located at 607, 140 Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, U-dong, Haeundae, Busan. The applicant shall pay 50% of the participation fees when submitting the application; the remaining fees will be due by June 29, 2018.
Article 4: Participation Fees
1. Basically, participation fees shall be USD 2,000 per independent booth and USD 2,400 per assembly booth; value-added tax (VAT) shall be paid separately. If payment is submitted on or before May 31, 2018, however, participation fees shall be USD 1,000 per independent booth and USD 1,400 per assembly booth (VAT shall be paid separately).
Article 5: Details of Participation Fee
1. Participation fees shall include fees for the display place, 24-hour perimeter security, aisle cleaning, promotions, etc.
Article 6: Installation and Removal
1. Installation and removal shall be completed within the period set by the Organizer, and the Exhibitor shall compensate the Organizer for any loss resulting from delay or damage to the exhibition hall.
Article 7: Provision of Information to Organizer
1. The Exhibitor shall provide the Organizer with information about installed display items and booths so that the Organizer can identify whether devices and activities within the booth meet established requirements; the Exhibitor shall also specify information that is required to promote BCEK 2018.
Article 8: Management of Exhibition Booth
1. The Exhibitor shall display items as stated and assign staff members to work in the booth.
2. The Exhibitor’s activity shall not take place outside the allocated display area, and the Organizer may limit the display of items that run counter to the theme of this Exhibition.
Article 9: Insurance, Security, and Safety
1. The Exhibitor shall buy insurance for all materials and items to cover the display, installation, and removal period.
2. While the Organizer shall take suitable perimeter measures to protect the rights of the Exhibitor and visitors, the ultimate responsibility for all Exhibitor items shall be borne by the Exhibitor.
3. All materials for the display booth and display devices shall be treated for nonflammability pursuant to fire and safety requirements, and the Organizer may limit construction or demonstration if required.
Article 10: Selling of Items on Display
1. Field sales (Direct Selling, Indirect Selling) are not allowed in principle.
2. However, selling in the area that organizer is allowed to sell products is permitted. The exhibitor should take responsibility for taxes and every cost or fee along with selling.
Article 11: Field Selling
1. The purpose of participation in this Exhibition is to demonstrate related materials and services to visitors, and the Exhibitor shall not engage in selling activities. However, selling activities in a special area designated by the Organizer shall be exceptions, and the Exhibitor shall be responsible for taxes and any other matter arising from selling activities.
Article 12: Insurability
1. The Exhibitor shall take full responsibility for damage to or theft of display stands and items and may not ask the Organizer for compensation for damage or theft.
Article 13: Cancellation
1. If the Exhibitor refuses to use an allocated display booth in whole or in part, or if the Exhibitor does not pay participation fees by the deadline, the Organizer may unilaterally terminate the Exhibitor’s application for participation. In such a case, paid participation fees shall not be returned.
Article 14: Penalties Resulting from Termination and Scale Reduction
1. If the Exhibitor cancels participation or reduces the scale of the proposed display after submitting an application form and contract, penalties stated as follows shall be deducted from the paid participation fee, and the remaining amount shall be returned:
- Cancellation within one month before the Exhibition opens (after June 30, 2018): 100% of the participation fees (booth fees) or 100% of the fees for the reduced scale shall be paid as penalties (no VAT)
- Cancellation within two months before the Exhibition opens (before June 29, 2018): 70% of the participation fees (booth fees) or 70% of the fees for the reduced scale shall be paid as penalties (no VAT) Article 15: Exhibition Change 1. If the Organizer changes the opening date or location of the Exhibition, reduces its scale, or cancels the Exhibition for special reasons, the Exhibitor shall not request compensation for application participation.
Article 16: Supplementary Regulation
1. If required, the Organizer may publish addendums that are not stated in the Participation Rules. The Exhibitor shall observe them and follow the rules of the Busan Port International Terminal Exhibition & Convention Center (BPEX).
Article 17: Dispute Resolution
1. Any dispute between the Organizer and Exhibitor over the interpretation of Participation Rules and other disputes over both parties’ rights and obligations shall be resolved by a ruling from a court in the Organizer’s jurisdiction.